STREAMETRIC is an internal start-up within MANN+HUMMEL and the its membrane division MICRODYN-NADIR. Our mission is to help professionals in the water and wastewater industry to be more successful by converting their data into executable insights, enabling them to improve the reliability and efficiency of their operations. This is an opportunity for you to join a new, agile team and play a key role in developing an IoT solution for an industry leader.
- Use creative problem-solving skills to address business problems from different perspectives
- Manage STREAMETRICs new and existing IIoT installations globally
- Identify process improvement potentials for our customers by exploring and analyzing data
- Develop predictive maintenance and recommendation logics and algorithms
- Build tools to communicate results with customers (e.g. automated reports)
- Responsible for transforming the business challenge into corresponding data science approach, and for transferring applicable results back to the business
- Continuously improve STREAMETRICs IIoT offering
- Present results to product owner and stake holders
- Create documentation of all aspects of software design, development, debug and release
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering or related field and 2+ years' experience in automation, IoT or data science
- Experience with PLC programming, industrial networks and IoT
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Experience with common data science tool kits, such as R, python, AWS, DynamoDB
- Data analytics and process optimization experience
- Languages: English (professional level) & German (preferred)
- High flexibility, agile mindset, customer driven and results oriented
- Ability to work in an autonomous and cross-functional team
- Experience in the water / wastewater industry is a plus
Are you full of ideas? Are you keen to take on responsibility and really achieve something? Then our doors are open to you. This is a company that lives out its values, gives people the freedom to use their own initiative, offers many development opportunities and many exciting projects – all of which awaits you here.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields.