For our location in Wiesbaden, Germany / possibly also in the USA (tbd). STREAMETRIC is an internal start-up within MANN+HUMMEL and the its membrane division MICRODYN-NADIR. Our mission is to help professionals in the water and wastewater industry to be more successful by converting their data into executable insights, enabling them to improve the reliability and efficiency of their operations. This is an opportunity for you to join a new, agile team and play a key role in developing an IoT solution for an industry leader.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, including new markets, new partnerships, new ways to reach existing markets, or new product or service offerings.
- Develop go-to-market plans for digital solutions with multiple distribution approaches
- Monitor, report and forecast commercial success.
- Bring forward STREAMETRICs marketing, online presence and social media activities
- Manage complex contract negotiations and business requirements.
- Build external and internal relationships.
- Generate and pursue ideas that will result in alternate routes to market and increased revenue.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the (digital) water, wastewater and membrane industry including trends, business processes, financial measures, performance indicators and key competitors.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Provide customer and market feedback to product management and the development team
- 2+ years experience in technology related sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering or related field of study is preferred
- Keen sense of ownership, drive, and self-starter mentality and ability to work in an autonomous and cross-functional team
- Industry and technical knowledge across IoT, Cloud and Enterprise Software
- Well-connected and experienced in the Water, Wastewater and Membrane industry is preferred
- Experience with CRM tools preferred
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships both internally and externally to facilitate good communication
- Experience in Marketing preferred
- Languages: English (professional level) & German (preferred)
- High flexibility, agile mindset, customer driven and results oriented
Are you full of ideas? Are you keen to take on responsibility and really achieve something? Then our doors are open to you. This is a company that lives out its values, gives people the freedom to use their own initiative, offers many development opportunities and many exciting projects – all of which awaits you here.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields.