Oversee hourly production workers to ensure all aspects of safety, quality, and productivity for the re-pack operations are maintained/improved.
- Manage and control the day-to-day activities for an assigned shift within Packaging and Re-Packaging in Distribution
- Lead, direct and coordinate a team of employees within the area of responsibility
- Manage and control if the activities are in line with the plan and deadlines
- Ensure that the quality is in compliance with the M+H technical and quality standards as well as the customer requirements
- Ensure the quality approval of the products by the Quality Inspectors/Supervisors and implement corrective actions in case of deviations, control if the corrective measures are effectively applied
- Implement, coordinate and control the accuracy, cleanliness and the order of the production area/activities (e.g. manage the Walk the floor process, ensure the 5A Process (zoning), implement the Production Basics, ensure the execution of the cleaning schedule, etc.)
- Ensure that the machines and technical equipment are properly used and maintained
- Coordinate and control the set-up processes in accordance with the pre-defined schedule
- Manage the employees´ safety by conducting health management events/workshops
- Manage the information flow within the team of employees and distribute the information to the respective parties
- Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and directed, ensure the training of the new employees
- Must be able to direct and manage multiple packaging lines (with the aid of Set-Up personnel) / Measure employee effectiveness and administer corrective action as required / and facilitate quality and productivity improvement activities.