MANN+HUMMEL selectively uses its core expertise to develop products for new drive concepts to enable the emission-free mobility of the future. This is true for concepts in the fields of battery and fuel cell technology.
Also stationary applications such as power generators are equipped with these newly developed products. Future mobility is electric – this statement seems to be true more than ever. Several European countries have announced to stop the new approval of cars with internal combustion engines within the next 25 years. Meanwhile, also the car manufacturers are focusing more and more on electrifying their new models. The question is if there will be a dominant propulsion system in future or if there will be different propulsion systems equally coexisting. Therefore, MANN+HUMMEL is developing a broad range of products for different applications. However, all these products are representing the company’s core competences: filtration, system competence and precise plastic processing.
- Reduction of brake dust particle emissions by up to 80 percent, resulting in a lower fine dust pollution, especially in city traffic with lots of brake applications
- Temperature and corrosion resistant filter media
- Reduced dust on the rims
- Robust design can be fitted in existing installation spaces
- Use for all vehicle and propulsion systems possible
- Ensures cleanliness of the oil which is needed for lubrication and cooling of gears and other mechanical parts in the gearbox of electric applications (eAxle)
- High-efficient, pleated fully-synthetic filter media for life-time applications
- Optimal for restricted installation spaces due to very compact design
- Ensures cleanliness of the coolant which is needed for the thermal management of battery systems and fuel cells
- Elements with different high-efficient pleated filter media possible: fully synthetic media offers high mechanical stability, glass fiber media is suitable for highest cleanliness requirements
- Best resistance against aggressive media (e.g. PAG, PAO and POE oil)