The Training Administrator/ Trainer assists by conducting Operations Training and development programs to improve associates operational performance in compliance to production basics, production rates / takt time and product quality.
- Support with New Employee Training activities;
- Administration and Execution of the BISS Program
- Administration and Execution of the 5S Audit Program
- Maintain inventory of training parts including typical Quality Defects
- Create and maintain training material, and documentation for Operations
- Coordinate training schedules with supervisors and/or team leaders for:
§ Production Basics
§ Product & Process related to specific cell
§ Standard work related to specific cell
§ Quality defects related to specific cell and/or product
§ 5S related to a specific cell and/or area
- Perform and support re-validation training for existing employees (Prod Basics, 5S, LPA, Safety)
- Conduct random audits for training verification (Qualification Matrix)
- Participate in layered audit process
- Other duties may be assigned by manager
- High school diploma or G.E.D.;
- 2 years + of automotive manufacturing and quality
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated effective multitasking capabilities and ability to perform duties that often change on a daily basis.
- Must be capable of self-supervision.