For decades MANN+HUMMEL has been developing and producing tailor-made air cleaner systems for a wide range of applications. From a simple air filter element with housing to complex air cleaner systems with dirty and clean side duct, safety element and dust pre-separator, a great deal is done to meet the needs of our customers. The air cleaner systems range from small to big engines and convince with numerous functional integrations.
- Best utilization of installation space with customized filter elements in needed shape and size
- Efficient air filter media to meet the future requirements
- Water separators, dust pre-separators and acoustic components can be integrated
- Optional safety element available
- Easy service of main and safety filter element
Air cleaner housing
Innovative shape makes maximum use of available installation space behind the cabin. The housing incorporates a resonator, a service switch and enables the mounting of the coolant reservoir on top.
Air filter element
Oval filter element with acoustic chambers and unique polyurethane end plates.
Cyclone lower part
Air passes through the openings formed between the cyclone upper and lower part and dust returns to the environment through the dust discharge valve.
Cyclone upper part
By the action of cyclone flaps the air acquires a rotational motion. Through the centrifugal forces dust particles in the intake air are conducted by internal walls of the cyclone upper part.
Holds back coarse particles like cigarettes or leaves.