You can build on it
MANN+HUMMEL presents its filtration portfolio at BAUMA in Munich (Germany) – Focus on protection of people and machines
Ludwigsburg, October 20, 2022 – When the construction machinery, mining machinery and construction vehicle industries meet at BAUMA from October 24 to 30, MANN+HUMMEL will be right in the thick of things (Hall A4, Stand 248). The Ludwigsburg-based (Germany) filtration specialist will be showcasing its portfolio for the protection of people and machines at the world's leading trade fair in Munich.
The focus of the trade fair presentation will be:
- The self-cleaning air cleaner ENTARON XR for extended service intervals and increased machine availability
- Solutions for fuel cells
- Smart cabin air filter systems that protect operators against respirable substances and fulfills ISO 23875 requirements
- Modular fuel pre-filters with three-stage water separation
- The new hydraulic oil filter portfolio for smooth operation of hydraulic components
- WAVELOCK spin-on filters with interface for easy and fast service
- Digital and intelligent filter monitoring solutions to optimize service intervals and total cost of ownership.
"We are pleased to be able to present our filtration expertise from over 80 years to the public at BAUMA. The heavy duty sector is a very important market for MANN+HUMMEL. We are convinced that we can support the industries in the best possible way with our filtration and digital solutions!", says Heiko Rapp, Vice President Original Equipment Europe.