- Lead all the processes of the HR department in international manufacturing company
- Advise and support the local Management Team with all personnel related topics in order to achieve business goals. Provide a consultancy service in the area of HR policies for managers.
- Ensure and implement qualified people management in close collaboration and alignment with the business, considering Corporate HR processes.(eg. recruitment, training, leadership development, succession planning, organizational development, compensation, payroll and HR controlling etc.)
- Ensure the compliance of HR activities with legal, tax and social security, relevant labour law and labour security issues.
- Implement, monitor and sustain global and local HR processes, guidelines, policies and projects in alignment with the HR functions and Corporate Center.
- Initiate, actively drive and support employee and organizational change management.
- Represent M+H in HR topics in front of labour or other public authorities.
- Lead the local HR team.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in HR at international manufacturing company preferable in Automotive industry
- Good knowledge of the Czech labor law
- High communication skills, written and verbal to effectively address all levels
- Hands-on approach, achievement orientation, customer focus, organizational effectiveness, people development, strategic orientation / initiative, team leadership
- Empathy, analytical thinking, organization awareness, flexibility
- Education: University degree in associated disciplines such as Business Sciences; Organizational Management, Psychology / Social Sciences, Law
- Languages: Local language and fluency in English (written and spoken)
- IT skills (MS Office)
What we are offering:
Here at MANN+HUMMEL not only will you be able to gain all important initial work experience, you will also get the chance to become actively involved and reach your true potential. Challenge accepted.
Type of contract:
Limited - deputy for a maternity leave
Are you full of ideas? Are you keen to take on responsibility and really achieve something MANN+HUMMEL lives out its values, gives people the freedom to use their own initiative, and offers many development exciting opportunities and many exciting projects – all of which awaits you here. Looking forward to receiving your application!