• The cold season increases the COVID-19 risk indoors
• New filter media reduces pressure drop by 50 percent compared to conventional HEPA filters
• Upgrade possible without increasing the operating costs and without converting systems
• MANN+HUMMEL’s expands its product portfolio in the area of active charcoal and molecular filtration
• Important milestone on the path to becoming the leader in filtration
• Jack Filter Lufttechnik is now MANN+HUMMEL Jack Filter GmbH
• Jack Filter Hungária Kft. is now MANN+HUMMEL Jack Filter Kft.
• The companies have been part of the MANN+HUMMEL Group since 2017
• Consistent brand presence supports growth strategy
Study shows that air filtration significantly contributes to air pollution in the Stuttgart area Am Neckartor.
• First filter manufacturer in Europe to offer this service
• Digital product information for sales support
• Latest content bundled centrally and generated in multiple languages
• Production will not continue in the future
• Around 400 jobs will be affected
• Ludwigsburg site remains headquarter
Ludwigsburg, July 24th, 2020 – Following the successful execution of the restructuring program in 2019, MANN+HUMMEL continues to support and enable the organization to drive projects and processes to achieve the group’s strategic targets. Accelerated by the economic effects resulting from the...
• MANN-FILTER PU 12 004 z diesel fuel filter available from now on as a set with fuel prefilter for the independent automotive aftermarket
• Thanks to three-stage water separation, filter separates over 90 percent of the water in the fuel
Ludwigsburg, July 1, 2020 – MANN+HUMMEL was named a GM Supplier of the Year by General Motors during a virtual ceremony honoring the recipients of the company’s 28th annual Supplier of the Year awards on Wednesday, June 24, 2020.
Ludwigsburg, 19 May 2020 – Towns and municipalities around the world are taking a variety of measures to reduce air pollution and avoid vehicle bans. Solutions include MANN+HUMMEL’s Filter Cubes, whose efficacy has been demonstrated in scientific collaborations.
Ludwigsburg/Sprockhövel, 07. May 2020. MANN+HUMMEL is launching a new pocket filter, the Airpocket Eco ePM10 50%. This new filter which is tested according to ISO 16890, has been designed to provide long service life even with high dust loads. Thanks to a new fiber mixture of a synthetic material...
• Spun-bonded fabric plant increases material and process energy efficiency
• Recycled plastic in MANN-FILTER air filters
• Recycled fibres in packaging from MANN-FILTER
• Forest Stewardship Council®-certified production site for sustainable forestry
• Updated catalog is available immediately in 12 different languages
• Expanded filter program for dealers and workshops
• Growing global initiative of leading companies to promote hydrogen-based technologies
• Investments in fuel cells and hydrogen to facilitate exit from fossil fuels and nuclear power
The air filter supplements the range for gas turbines with an entry-level product with the best price/performance ratio. The company now offers a complete product range for gas turbines for all requirements.
• Green bond issued for 150 million euros
• Refinancing successfully concluded for part of tranche due in 2020 for initial green bond
• Maturity periods from five to ten years
Ludwigsburg, October 10, 2019 – Werner Lieberherr (59), CEO of MANN+HUMMEL, will leave the world market leader for filtration with immediate effect by mutual agreement. The reason for this is the different views on the future strategic direction. The manager with broad industrial experience joined...
Ludwigsburg, July 30, 2019 – Today MANN+HUMMEL published its corporate responsibility report for 2018. The sustainable solutions of the company are focused on the areas of clean mobility, clean air and clean water. The report was created in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)...
Ludwigsburg / Sprockhövel 04.07.2019 – MANN+HUMMEL now offers the Aircube Eco 4V ePM1 60% compact air filter for the filtration of indoor air in buildings and processes. The filter conforms to the ISO 16890 standard and has an A+ energy rating according to Eurovent. The filter has the lowest energy...
During the annual survey of readers of the "lastauto omnibus", "trans aktuell" and "FERNFAHRER" journals, MANN-FILTER came first in the Filter category for 2019, making this the brand's eighth consecutive award for first place.
• Expansion of the portfolio in the water filtration business
• Expansion of the range of solutions for drinking water applications
for Point of Entry & Point of Use applications
• Strategic partnership for joint growth
MANN+HUMMEL honored by Ford Motor Company with an Aligned Business Framework World Excellence Award and a Gold World Excellence Award • Ford’s World Excellence Awards honor companies that exceed expectations and achieve the highest levels of excellence in quality, cost, performance and delivery •...
Detroit/Ludwigsburg, Germany, June 07 2019 – MANN+HUMMEL was named a Supplier of the Year by General Motors during their 27th annual ‘Supplier of the Year’ awards ceremony held in Detroit. It is the 24th time MANN+HUMMEL has received the award.
Ludwigsburg / Bologna 14th May, 2019 – at the Autopromotec trade fair in Bologna/Italy from May 22 to 26, 2019, MANN+HUMMEL will present the ProPaint NoGlass air filters for spray booths and other wet/dry industrial applications.
Ludwigsburg, April 24, 2019. The 17 Filter Cubes III from MANN+HUMMEL installed at the Neckartor traffic junction in Stuttgart are being retrofitted with technology which now reduces the concentration of nitrogen dioxide in addition to fine dust particles. In the past, the limit value for nitrogen...
Ludwigsburg/Hanover, April 1, 2019 – Clean air, energy and resource efficiency, reduced operating costs and predictive maintainance through digital components. These are the benefits offered by the new technologies presented by the filtration specialist MANN+HUMMEL at the ComVac in Hanover, which...
Ludwigsburg, March 19, 2019 – Changing the cabin air filter in good time is particularly important in Spring, when the peak pollen count season starts. Global filtration specialist MANN+HUMMEL, based in Ludwigsburg Germany, provides effective protection against allergens, harmful gases and...
The filtration expert MANN+HUMMEL has published its updated air filter catalog. The products in the catalog are according to DIN ISO EN 16890, the international standard for particle filtration in buildings, and now include information on the energy class according to the new Eurovent energy...
Ludwigsburg, February 19, 2019 - Whether air, oil, fuel or cabin air filters: in addition to the print catalogs, the MANN-FILTER catalog DVD is one of the most important filter lists for the industry. The updated catalog with extended filter range for dealers and workshops is now available.
Ludwigsburg, February 7, 2019 - Today, at its headquarters in Ludwigsburg, filtration specialist MANN+HUMMEL presented a technology which reduces nitrogen dioxide (NO2) at locations with high levels of pollution. At the end of last year, Filter Cubes from MANN+HUMMEL were successfully installed at...
Ludwigsburg, December 13, 2018 – After 20 years with MANN+HUMMEL, Kai Knickmann, President & General Manager Original Equipment, will leave the company to pursue a new professional challenge at the end of this year. Kurk Wilks has been appointed as his successor and has also been with MANN+HUMMEL...
Ludwigsburg/Germany, November 30, 2018 – MANN+HUMMEL’s Global Internet of Things Lab and Intelligent Air Solutions office, located at Symbiosis, One North, Singapore, becomes the first RESET Air Certified Commercial Interiors project in Southeast Asia, following the RESET accreditation of OurAir...
Ludwigsburg/Germany, November 23, 2018 - Nic Zerbst becomes the new President & Chief Operations Officer (COO) and member of the MANN+HUMMEL Group management from February 1, 2019 on. He succeeds Hansjörg Herrmann, who is leaving the management board and the company at his own request on November...
Ludwigsburg/Germany, October 30, 2018 – The Board of Directors of MANN+HUMMEL today announced the appointment of Werner Lieberherr as the new Chief Executive Officer. He takes up the new position with immediate effect.
The new air filters from MANN+HUMMEL, Aircube Pro Power S and Nanoclass Cube Pro Power S, were developed for gas turbines. Using a synthetic filter medium, the filters are also able to meet the requirements of the extreme operating conditions found on oil platforms at sea. The filters are robust,...
Ludwigsburg/Frankfurt, Germany, September 19, 2018 – At the present time the idea that the future of mobility will be electric seems to be becoming closer to reality. Several European countries have now decided to do away with the combustion engine within the next 25 years and the automobile...
Ludwigsburg/Hannover, Germany 19. September 2018 - The innovative WAVELOCK spin-on filter concept enables easy, quick and clean servicing. MANN+HUMMEL has, for the time being, developed the system for use in off-road applications and offers a product variant mounted to the engine and also a product...
Ludwigsburg/Hannover, Germany, September 19, 2018 - For many years, plastic has proven to be a versatile material for a wide range of applications in commercial vehicles and passenger cars. However, application is limited in the areas of thermally and mechanically highly stressed components, since...